HTV PatternCad Cut Vinyl
Pattern HTV Metallic -thin, flexible vinyl offers luxury design printing for the majority of fabric materials. Want to see what else we’ve got in store?
FREE DELIVERY on UK orders over £95.00
£1.20 – £5.95
Quantity discounts available
How to Buy
Once you’ve decided on the vinyl that you’d like to buy, it’s time to choose how much you’ll need. This will then be added to your basket and will be ready for you to check out with. Here’s how it works:
• When buying your chosen heat transfer vinyl, enter in how many metres you’d like to buy in the quantity box.
• For example, if you need a roll of vinyl up to 50 metres, enter ‘50’, and then add to basket. You can also purchase several rolls of different lengths if you wish.
• If you qualify for a discount on bulk purchases, this will be added to your order before you head to checkout. Simply click or tap your basket to see your running total for your current shop.
• Once you’re happy to proceed with your order, simply head to checkout! Don’t forget, you can order vinyl in any quantity or length you desire. We’re very flexible, and so is your cart!
Once you’ve added your items to your basket, you’ll be asked about your delivery preferences. Whether you need your heat transfer vinyl delivering at short notice, or if you don’t mind waiting – we’re here to help.
• Items ordered before 2pm Monday to Friday are prepared for dispatch the same day.
• Please be aware that we can only deliver the next working day via the UK mainland. At present, we cannot cover next-day delivery to the Scottish Highlands.
• For any orders of £95.00 or more, we offer a FREE next working day delivery service.
• We readily ship throughout the UK (including outside the mainland), the European Union and worldwide. Click here for our full list of tariffs and options.
Please Note: All orders placed to be delivered to UK mainland addresses will be handled by DPD, DPD Local and/or Royal Mail. Orders shipped beyond mainland UK, to the European Union and worldwide will be handled by DPD, Royal Mail, UPS, TNT or DHL. All orders will require a signature for acceptance on delivery.
When you are ready to complete checkout and pay for your orders, we will be happy to accept any of the following methods:
• Credit and Debit Cards (Visa, Delta, MasterCard, Solo, Maestro and American Express)
Please note, we take your financial security extremely seriously. We process all payments via Stripe and PayPal, which ensures 100% secure clearance of funds with each transaction. To learn more about our accepted payment methods and security, please click here.
Once you’re ready to start cutting and weeding your vinyl, there are only a few recommended steps to follow. Here’s what you’ll need to do if you’re using a cutter.
Always make sure you cut your design, text or numbering out in reverse, before weeding out any excess film.
We recommend the following model and settings for cuts – which we have used to demonstration ideal cutting standards:
Plotter: Roland GX-24
Blade: 45 Degrees
Force: 130 – 160g/f
Always make sure you run thorough test prints and cuts before starting a production run or extensive printing.
Take care with your cutting blade and where you may be working. There is potential for melt layer separation during the cutting process.
When weeding, always take the operator into account after removing your pattern and putting cutting conditions in place.
Set your heat press to 140°C to 150°C.
Apply medium and even pressure across your transfer.
Press for 8 – 10 seconds.
Peel the release liner when it is Hot, Warm peel.
40°C Standard Wash. Can be tumble dried on a low setting and ironed inside out.
Store at room temperature (temperature: 20 ± 5 °C, humidity: 35 ± 15%) and avoid exposure to direct sunlight.