This Korean Sublimation paper is our best quality paper, ideal for Sublimation printing onto Mugs, Photo Crystal, Synthetic fabrics, and more …
This type of Sublimation paper works very well with Mug Press printing in particular
Works great with EPSON Printers!
Please consider using our other type of Sublimation paper if you are using a RICOH printer.
100 X Quality A3 / A4 Sublimation Paper (100gsm)
- Print onto Sublimation-coated side using Sublimation ink
- The Sublimation-coated Side is slightly Glossier. It is facing up as you open the pack.
- The Non-coated side will look slightly more grainy, more textured.
- It is not suitable to transfer onto dark garments and ceramic (need to be sublimation coated)
- It can be used to transfer onto 100% polyester fabric, sublimation coated ceramic, wood, iron plant, and more
- Make sure the surface of the object is clear from dust and debris.
- Do not use with laser printers or pigment ink-based printers such as HP and CANNON printers.
- Sublimation ink must be used with Sublimation paper.
- It is best to wait 10-15 minutes after printing onto the paper so that the ink has time to dry.